Thursday, August 11, 2011

The end of the summer

The summer is almost over. Danes internship ends in one week. We have not heard anything about a job yet, the HR people at Lands End sure know how to take their time. So we are planning on returning to Springville for a bit. We have had some good experiences out here. We are so grateful for the church, the gospel is the same everywhere. Although sadly to say the members are not the same everywhere. We love the small branch out here. Many people don't have family around, so they make each other their family. We have felt so much love and friendship from them. We have been truly blessed to get to know many of them.   I have been spending a lot of my time with one of my new friends Michelle. She tends three girls in the branch, so I have got to know them as well. We have enjoyed going swimming, going on picnics, painting toe nails and many more fun things. I have loved the company, while Dane is at work. A small (I said small) part of me is kinda sad to leave, I think i'm going to miss the siren that goes off at noon everyday. I still pause and wait to see if the pitch goes up for a tornado. We are excited to find out in 12 days the gender of the baby is! It's killing me having to be this patient! But we are almost there! I have been so antsy trying to wait to buy things! I'm going to have to restrain myself from going on a huge shopping spree when we do find out. We are so excited and grateful to be parents, nervous as well though!  We have felt the love that the lord has for us a lot in the past few months. We are also very blessed to have so many people that love us, and care about us. Being in wisconsin was a very hard thing for me, and I discovered that I can do hard things when I have the lords help!

No comments:

Post a Comment